|DEEPER + STRONGERIn an industry starved of innovation, Roofing Industries is bringing to the market a distinct change to New Zealand roofscapes by manufacturing and supplying a bolder and character filled corrugated roofing and cladding product which is aesthetically appealing and far stronger than traditional corrugate.Designed to stimulate the imagination of building designers and customers, the revolutionary new True Oak® Corrugate is strikingly different to current shallow corrugated profiles. It’s a return to a rounder, fuller, deeper and more shapely corrugated roofing, based on the original 19th Century Walker’s Gospel Oak profiles and is suitable for both residential and commercial roofing and cladding.
With superior strength, a lower roof pitch capability and greater water carrying capacity, the superior strength of True Oak® Corrugate lessens the risk of foot traffic damage and offers a seamless and attractive appearance.Applications
Roof PitchTrue Oak® Corrugate can be installed at a minimum
- Residential roofing and cladding
- Re-roofing of historical buildings
- Low pitch roofs and verandahs
- Commercial roofing and cladding
- Ceiling and wall cladding in both horizantal and
- A stronger cladding and walling for farm buildings
- Curved and bullnose projects
roof pitch of 4°. Refer to Table 1.
- Zincalume® steel: .40 mm BMT or .55 mm BMT, AZ150 (150gm/m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress.
- Galvanised steel: .40 mm BMT or .55 mm BMT, Z450(450gm/m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress.
- Pre-painted Colorcote® or Colorsteel® over Zincalume® .40 mm BMT or .55 mm BMT, AZ150 (150gm/m2), G550 Mpa Yield Stress.
- Prepainted Colorcote® or Colorsteel® over Galvanised steel: .40 mm BMT or .55 mm BMT ZM275 (275gm/m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress.
- Prepainted Colorcote® over ZAM™ .40 mm BMT or .55 mm BMT, ZA275 (275gm/m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress.