Corrugate remains an ageless icon, and as a cost competitive and trend setting roofing and cladding material continues to gain in popularity. Corrugate offers a stylish alternative to today’s building designers and home owners alike, allowing creative flair and individuality during the design process.
Product flexibility coupled with a small amount of imagination will ensure a distinct point of difference to other homes and buildings in the vicinity. Corrugate is available in both standard and wide cover widths. (Wide cover widths subject to minimum quantity).Applications
Roof PitchIn accordance with E2/AS1 of the NZ Building Code, the minimum pitch for Corrugate is 8°. For end lapped sheets or a roof length greater than 18m, contact Roofing Industries for specific advice.
- Residential roofing & cladding
- Rural and lifestyle roofing & cladding
- Commercial roofing & cladding
- Drape/spring curving
- Bull nose
- Horizontal cladding
- Ceilings and linings
- Acoustic ceiling linings
- Zincalume® Steel: 0.40mm or 0.55mm BMT, AZ150 (150gm/ m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress
- Galvanised Steel: 0.40mm or 0.55mm BMT, Z450 (450gm/ m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress
- Pre-painted Colorcote or Colorsteel® over Zincalume® 0.40mm or 0.55mm BMT, AZ150 (150gm/m2), G550 Mpa Yield Stress
- Pre-painted Colorcote or Colorsteel® over Galvanised Steel: 0.40mm or 0.55mm BMT ZM275 (275gm/m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress 0.55mm BMT may be supplied as G300 Mpa Yield Stress