Multidek® 500 is a strong, bold roofing and wall cladding profile which is attached to roof supports using a concealed clip fastening system, ultimately eliminating water leakage concerns at fastening points.
Incorporating a 50mm rib height with wide flutes, Multidek® provides excellent water carrying capacity, and is particularly suited in areas where high density rainfall could be expected. As a relatively wide 500mm profile, installation cost savings can be expected over other similar profiles.
Manufactured from high strength material and supplied in a wide range of substrates and surface finishes, Multidek® lends itself to most types of projects whether commercial, industrial or residential.Applications
Roof PitchIn accordance with E2/AS1 of the NZ Building Code, the minimum pitch for Multidek® is 3°.
- Residential roofing and cladding
- Industrial and commercial roofing and cladding
- Rural and lifestyle roofing and cladding
- Dairy sheds
- Carports and fencing
- Zincalume® Steel: 0.48 or 0.55mm BMT, AZ150 (150gm/ m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stres
- Galvanised Steel: 0.48 or 0.55mm BMT, Z450 (450gm/m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress
- Pre-painted Colorcote or Colorsteel®over Zincalume® 0.48 or 0.55mm BMT, AZ150 (150gm/m2), G550 Mpa Yield Stress
- Pre-painted Colorcote or Colorsteel®over Galvanised Steel: 0.48 or 0.55mm BMT ZM275 (275gm/m2) G550 Mpa Yield Stress